This post contains affiliate links
One of the features of Chip and Jo’s magazine, The Magnolia Journal, that I really enjoy reading is Jo’s Favorites. This fun section of the journal typically lists about 10 products that Joanna uses with a few phrases on why they’re her favorite. I love her personal style and have desired to incorporate some of her favorite things into my style. However, I, like many of you, don’t share the same income as Chip and Jo so I’ve done some research (and by research, of course I mean shopping) and found similar products at much more affordable prices. For the final post in the Magnolia My Way series, I’m excited to share with you a few of Jo’s favorite things my way.
Jo’s Way – Total Cost $104
- White ceramic pitcher, Magnolia Market – $42 (featured in Issue No. 4)
- Plant Lady shirt, Magnolia Market – $24 (featured in Issue No. 3)
- Fall Candle, Magnolia Market – $26 (featured in Issue No. 4)
- Plant Spritzer, Magnolia Market – Price Unknown, (featured in Issue No. 2)
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, Amazon – $12 – (featured in Issue No. 1)
My Way – Total Cost $51.96
- Threshold Porcelain Pitcher, Target $13.99 (don’t forget to use your REDCard for an additional 5% off and go through TopCashBack to earn 2.25% on your Target purchases).
- Plant Lady Mug, Swallow’s Grace, $15.99 (don’t forget to go through ebates to earn 5% cash back on your purchase)
- Mrs. Meyer’s Apple Cider candle, Target, $6.99 (don’t forget to use your REDCard for an additional 5% off and go through TopCashBack to earn 2.25% on your Target purchases).
- Plant Spritzer, Amazon, $10.49
- Organic Shea Butter, Mountain Rose Herbs, $4.50 for 4 oz
These products are a few of Jo’s favorite things that I’ve enjoyed using in my home and I hope you enjoy using them too!
Check out the rest of the Magnolia My Way series by clicking on the images below: